We are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver to work for our client who is based close to Halstead, Essex.
The role will suit a motivated person who holds a current Counterbalance Forklift licence (within 1 year of test date).
Responsibilities of the Fork Lift Truck Operative:
- Working mainly outdoors in all weather conditions.
- To assist with picking and distributing product to the Fitting/Welding department.
- Load/unload delivery vehicles.
- Move stock around the work yards/workshop areas.
- Comply with site health and safety policy and procedure.
Requirements of the Fork Lift Truck Operative:
The ideal candidate should have the following skill set:
- Good organisational skills.
- Be adaptable, flexible and enthusiastic
- Thrive in a busy and fast-moving environment
- Good people skills and enjoy working alone and as part of a team.
Type: Temp to Perm
Hours: Mon-Thurs 07:30-16:00, Fri 07:30-13:30 (40hr week)
Closing date: 29/11/21
Contact United Careers now on 0330 043 0413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.