United Careers are recruiting for an Assembler to join a manufacturer based in Chelmsford, Essex.
The successful applicant will have experience in crimping and soldering.
- Ability to work with and understand production documentation eg procedures and assembly drawings.
- Comfortable with different types of assembly jobs
- Conscientious and diligent towards the quality of their work
- Punctual and prepared to work overtime if required
- Ability to work alongside others
- Good eye sight and not colour blind
- Maybe required to work in standing position, generally seated work but some assemblies will not allow seats
- Confidence in using lifting equipment and pallet trucks
- Accepting of using Personal Protective Clothing (PPE)
- Ability to use general mechanical assembly tools
- Experience of wire crimping, these can be extremely small and delicate operations.
- Ability to solder with latest lead free solders
- Comfortable using computers
- Confident using electrical test equipment
- Experience of using automated equipment
- Understand the importance of calibration status on all equipment
Type: Temp to Perm
Contact United Careers now on 0330 043 0413 or email email@example.com for more info.