United Careers are recruiting for a successful, award winning scaffolding company with a yard and offices in Bishop's Stortford, Herts.
They have an exciting opportunity for an HGV Class 1 and Class 2 Lorry/Moffet (truck mounted forklift) driver to operate out of their Bishop's Stortford depot and to drive and work around the South-East of England.
You will be delivering and collecting scaffold materials to client construction sites in and around London and surrounding areas.
You will be the face of the business so will need to have a positive “can do” attitude, excellent customer service skills and be able to stay professional when challenges arise.
This demanding, hands on role requires excellent time management skills and high motivation. Reliability is key within this award-winning company.
Skills and Requirements:
• Must have a valid Digital Tachograph
• Must hold full Class 1 or Class 2 licence
• Must hold a current and valid Drivers Qualification Card (CPC Card)
• No more than 3 points
• Truck mounted forklift experience/counter balance forklift experience/ Hiab experience preferred.
• Minimum 12 months UK driving experience
• An understanding of yard and despatch operations, coupled with product knowledge.
• Deliveries and collections.
• Moffet (Palfinger truck mounted forklift)
• Physical loading, stacking and sorting of equipment.
• Jet washing and cleaning vehicles.
• Completing all relevant paperwork
Type: Temp to Perm
Pay: £34k-38k pa
Contact United Careers now on 0330 043 0413 or email email@example.com for more info
UK Drivers licence (ideally with zero penalty points) with C+E (Class 1) or C (Class 2) entitlement, Drivers CPC and Digi Tachograph Card
Annual pay reviews.
Benefits of working for United Careers include:
• 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
• Weekly pay
• Online payslips
• Weekly follow ups with a Consultant
• On-going assignments
• Possible permanent opportunities following successful trial periods
Time keeping plus health & safety.