Our client is a large and very successful packaging company based near Ipswich in Suffolk. They are currently looking for Packing Operatives to join their large workforce.
In this role you will be responsible for packing and labelling a wide range of goods across multiple lines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quality control
- Checking products for defects
- Informing Line Leaders of defeats found in the products
- Reporting any machine faults to Line Leaders
- Keeping machines supplied with packing materials and labels
- Assisting Line Leaders in changeovers
- Removal of production and general waste
- Health and safety
You will also need to be able to speak and read English to a good standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within the organisation and there are some excellent facilities on site.
You will require PPE (Personal protection equipment) such as safety boots and a high vis vest.
A United Careers branded hi vis vest is available at the cost of £5.00.
Pay: £ Min wage (varies depending on age)
Start date: April 2021
Closing date: Ongoing requirement
Contact United Careers now on 0330 043 0413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.