United Careers are currently looking for an Upholsterer to work for our client in Southend, Essex.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in upholstering furniture, namely sofas, chairs and recliners.
- able to produce patterns from scratch
- competent with traditional upholstery techniques
- able to prep a seat frame using webbing, foam and dacron
- able to fully upholster a whole unit to a high quality
- experience in working with different types of materials, including leather, faux leather and fabric
- able to lay cut by hand
Type: Temp to Perm
Pay: £12ph (DOE)
Closing date: 15/05/21
Contact United Careers now on 0330 043 0413 or email email@example.com for more info.